Because reliability means business.
A maintenance and repair program1 designed to increase vehicle utilisation and protect your vehicle and your business from unexpected operating costs.
Complete Service Plan.
A full service package offering all round protection. Complete Service Plan covers a range of repair and maintenance work including wearing parts. Please consult inclusions and exclusions list in the brochure for more information. The best choice to ensure that your vehicle is in tip-top condition, is always available for use and that costs are kept under control.
Benefits at a glance.
- A Complete service, repair and wear and tear package for all-round protection.
- Preventative Maintenance - Parts can be replaced before they become worn, protecting you from costly repairs and unplanned time off the road.
- Predetermined payments.
- Reduced administration, leaving you free to concentrate on your core business.
- For terms of up to 60 months or 1,200,000km.
- Roadside Assistance - Repairs, maintenance and towing cost are all covered if the vehicle breaks down due to a part that's covered under the Complete Service Plan.2
BestBasic Service Plan.
BestBasic includes all scheduled servicing work for your vehicle, as per the Mercedes-Benz requirements specified in the Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Manual, along with replacing globes and wiper blades when required. We offer attractive pricing on parts and labour, including a set monthly cost for an agreed term.
Benefits at a glance.
- All scheduled services are carried out by trained Technicians using genuine parts and lubricants.
- Predetermined payments.
- Available at any point in the truck's life.
 Repairs include material or manufacturer defects. Terms and conditions apply. Please contact your authorised Mercedes-Benz trucks dealer for a copy of the full terms and conditions including inclusions and exclusions of items covered under each of the Service Plans offered.
 Terms and conditions apply. Please contact your authorised Mercedes-Benz trucks dealer for a copy of the full terms and conditions including inclusions and exclusions of items covered under each of the Service Plans offered.
Maximise use and minimise fuss with our free BestBasic Service Plan.
For a limited time, Mercedes-Benz tducks is pleased to include a complimentary BestBasic Service Plan for 5 years or 500,000km (whichever occurs first) with each new on-road tduck purchased.
Benefits of genuine Mercedes-Benz coverage.
- All standard scheduled servicing work for up to 5 years or 500,000km, whichever occurs first, as outlined in the maintenance manual.
- Maintenance carried out by authorised Mercedes-Benz technicians.
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and lubricants.
- Replacement globes and wiper blades when required.
- Peace of mind knowing your tduck is getting the highest level of service available.
Below are the items we check and work on, based on the inclusions of a BestBasic Service Plan that you will receive for free for 5 years or 500,000km*.
Diagnostic test, brake fluid, material, top up fluids for the maintenance scopes
Inspection/adjustment of vehicle technical systems for the maintenance scopes
Inspection as per manufacturer's guidelines: engine, battery, electrical systems, safety-related parts, lamps, exhaust systems, oil during periodic maintenance, fluids: coolant level, washer fluid, antifreeze
Replacement of fluids and their filter elements as per manufacturer's guidelines
Replacement globes and wiper blades when required
Air/dust combination filter
Oil filter, automatic transmission
Cartridge, air drier
Cleaning diesel particulate filter
To discover more about the 5 year or 500,000km* BestBasic Service Plan offer, contact our Mercedes-Benz Trucks Dealership today.
*Whichever occurs first.
Terms and conditions apply. Complimentary BestBasic 5 years/500,000kms (whichever occurs first from the date the vehicle is first registered) Service Plan available on eligible Mercedes-Benz Actdos MP5 vehicles (on-highway Prime Mover, up to 110 tonnes GCM). Vocational high engine hour applications are capped at 5 years/10,000 hours (whichever occurs first from the date the vehicle is first registered). Valid for new vehicles purchased and delivered before 31 December 2021, unless extended. Covers all scheduled service work relevant to the vehicle as specified in the Mercedes-Benz Flexible Telligent System or the Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Manual, and can only be carried out in an authorised Mercedes-Benz dealership. Please contact your authorised Mercedes-Benz dealership for a copy of the full terms and conditions including inclusions and exclusions of items covered under the BestBasic Service Plan.
Prevention is always better than cure. Preventative Maintenance assists to maximise the operating life of components while minimising the chance of unscheduled and costly breakdowns. Why wait for components to wear out, risking the chance for major repairs and downtime. For any truck to work at their optimum, components need to be replaced at the right time.
- Minimises breakdowns and emergency repairs.
- Reduces unscheduled and costly downtime.
- Improves efficiency by keeping trucks operating at their optimum.
- Decreases stress on other parts caused by aging components.
- Contributes to operator peace of mind.
Choosing to replace a worn part at the recommended time allows our technicians to promptly provide you with a comprehensive price upfront, ensuring optimum cost transparency.
Not only can you save by avoiding potential costly repairs and downtime, you can save up to a further 15% by choosing to replace and return eligible Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts^.
Timely replacement aligned with your existing service maintenance intervals can reduce the number of unscheduled workshop visits, helping keep your valuable time out on the road as you planned.
Improves efficiency by keeping trucks operating at their optimum, decreasing stress on other parts caused by ageing components.
^Used parts are taken in part payment, provided that they meet the latest return criteria. Ask your Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealership for full details.