Our service business and processes are structured to exceed our goal of being able to provide the most efficient repair process to the highest standards in this industry.
Our staff understand that keeping your vehicle in optimum operating condition is critical to minimizing your downtime, protecting your investment and satisfying your customers.
Why choose us:
- We have dedicated product specialist service advisors that are able to provide the right advice.
- We are committed to ensuring our technicians attend all the factory training seminars, no one will know your truck better than our technicians.
- We use the latest up to date technologies to ensure an efficient repair process.
- We only use state of the art tooling and equipment to get that diagnosis and repair right, our goal is to get it right, first time every time.
- We have a dedicated team who specialise in major component repairs, engine servicing and rebuilds, transmission repairs, all driveline system repairs and servicing, brakes and suspension repairs, wheel alignments and all electrical diagnostics and repairs, all day, every day.
- We provide 24hour, 7 days a week breakdown support and if in the unlikely event we can’t attend, we will assist in finding someone who can.
- We provide convenient hours of operation, but will always try to work in with you if you need something extra.
- We specialise in providing friendly advice, every time.
- We do all repairs – there is no job too big or too small.
- We also do all Trailer repairs.
- We are authorised Detroit and Cummins repair and service agents – We can do warrantable repairs and have all the required specialised tooling.
- We provide comfortable lounges with tea and coffee should you chose to wait.
- Our Standards:
- With environmental and refrigerant accreditations you can rest assured that we practice to the highest standards when it comes to air-conditioning repairs and disposal of environmental contaminants.
- We understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised service experience.
- Our workshop is accredited and operates to the quality assurance standards established by the Daimler Workshop Process Consulting benchmarks. Our workshop operations are closely monitored and measured by the Daimler based Workshop Process Consulting auditors. Adherence to these standards means our customers receive a truly professional experience.
- Daimler Trucks Huntingwood Service Van
- Our onsite service van is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your on road servicing needs including emergency roadside assist. Our service van is capable of servicing all vehicles, from vans all the way through to road train prime movers and all trailers tailored to suit your business needs. We can also assist you with log book and fleet specific servicing requirements*.
- To enquire about our service van or additional services offered, please contact us on 02 8822 4800 or email us by filling out the below enquiry fields.
- *Additional charges may apply.
- This is all part of our dedication to you, our customers.
At Daimler Trucks Huntingwood we know your time is important, so we want to help you make the most of it.
For your comfort and convenience, we have the following available to all our customers at all times, free of charge:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable semi -private waiting area
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks
- TV Entertainment/ Magazines
- Shuttle service - this can be arranged subject to availability and scheduling. Please contact us prior if you do require our shuttle service
- Our 'Customer Amenities' book is located in the customer waiting area with relevant local information should you require an overnight stay, local restaurants or transport options. Please ask us if you require any further information about the area.